Friday, June 21, 2013

A Quick Hello and an Intro to My Rating System

Hi guys! This is Dom here to tell you that I'm now going to be doing film reviews as well. Now please know, I can't see everything, I try to see movies that peak my interest, others that I'm not interested in, I usually don't see. I'll be doing mostly current releases, if there's a dry spell I'll look into doing either a classic/favorite of mine or I'll browse around on Netflix and see what they've got. As always, requests are always welcome and I'll do my best to see everything that I can. Welcome! My rating system if different from my music blog which is scored out of ten, these reviews will be scored out of 5. 1/5: Complete Waste of Time 2/5: Seen Worse, But This Still Sucked 3/5: Not Terrible, Not Great Either 4/5: A Solid Movie, Worth a Full Price Ticket 5/5: Pretty Damn Awesome Now those are general statements just so you get a layout of what each number will entail. I'll elaborate more on a movie by movie basis. Also a 5/5 doesn't necessarily mean that it's a perfect movie, just one that I thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish with minimal complaints. For starters I'll upload the reviews I've done on my other blog plus I'll be putting up my review of Monsters University! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment